Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Puckerooms or a Candy Review


Of Wonka's newest and finest, from the great garden of magic...

Puckerooms!

Sour, vaguely phallic-shaped sanded gummi mushrooms. I picked these over the gummi non-sour 'Sluggles' which had an equally attractive name.

Brand new, and interestingly Puckerooms are made in the Czech Republic. Hm. The gummis are not that sour, first off. I was a bit disappointed, as I was expecting something like sour soothers or a bit lesser, not a teensy bit tangy, if that. The chew though, is something to behold. It just keeps going, and going, and going. It is an impressive chew for a gummi. It took my voracious, 'slurps food like spaghetti' guinea pig at least 20 seconds to eat a whole gummi, which never happens.

I expect the package ($2.00 US) to last quite awhile. Good effort, Willy Wonka! Bringing back the whimsy to our candies...
Available in Skagway at the moment, in a bag only.

No comments:

Post a Comment