Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Distance Between Us

I apologize for the lack of blogging, there has definitely been some change and it's hitting me where it hurts--work!

Actually, it is a very positive change but I have been absolutely swamped and ingratiating myself into a new environment=difficult times, my friends.

In other news, I drank a few blueberry beer yesterday to remind myself how great life is, and they were fantastic. I also felt a tad tipsy, as they are quite strong beer...

I also attended an art show, 'Exploring Illustration' by Cathleen Collins held at the Chocolate Claim. Great food, great art, good times. The hideous smoke cover that held the sun at bay has lifted, and my throat no longer burns. I even escaped to Skagway to get away from the smoke, and thank the gods, it was clear and fresh there, albeit cold.

Blog posts may be brief, as they are written during snatched moments in my life. Enjoy them as always!
Look for some new reviews, including the newest Harry Potter.
Sneak peek: Great action, taking it back to the roots, but awful theatre seats etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment