Thursday, August 27, 2009

Coming up next with Things My Boss Said

I was inspired to write this after a pal sent me this link: It's not bad, but you could make it better! http://bartlebysunite.tumblr.com/

And now, my entries:

Boss: “The council hasn’t come to sign cheques yet? Why don’t you give Bobo an email.”

Worker bee emails: “Bobo says he will be in on Thursday.”

Boss: “Why did you email him? I told everyone staff is not to contact council members. Only I contact council members!”

Worker bee: ????

**********
Boss: “Nobody is to contact council members-only I will. Therefore I will be taking the minutes at the council meeting, because of this. Worker bee no longer can attend council meetings.”

~~~after council meeting~~ next council meeting a month later

Boss: “Worker bee is taking minutes at the council meeting.”

Worker bee: “I thought you said staff wasn’t supposed to attend the council meetings anymore, and that you would take the minutes?”

Boss: “Well you take better minutes.”

Worker bee: “I have a migraine that day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment