Monday, August 24, 2009

The Guns of August


Well, it's past the middle and on the homestretch towards fall...

The weather has been very cool and very wet. I don't think it has gotten past 15 at all these past few weeks, and last weekend, which was our long weekend, was most disappointing.

We did have a good summer, which was actually warm, but still...It currently feels like November in Victoria at the moment. It's true, YT gets about 2 months of 'warm' weather and then it's back to the shitstorm of cold.

Ah well, labour day is coming up! Interestingly, I noticed the french (almost wrote 'grench' school near my house starts on the 25th of Aug. When did that start happening, I thought all schools traditionally started after Labour day--tradition people! I guess it may be because L-day starts so late this year, but still. Here's what we have to look forward to these days...

Mon15°C 6°C
Tue16°C 6°C
Wed16°C 5°C
Thu17°C 7°C


No comments:

Post a Comment