Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Teeth-whitening update

Feedback is pretty good. My friends have said they noticed a difference, and I have even been slacking off a bit due to never being home, and the gel started irritating my gums.

Oh yeah, that. I would caution those who want to try Crest Whitestrips that any gel they get on their sensative parts to beware, those gels contain peroxide and will definitely cause soreness/swelling. Luckily it just means you have to take a day or so off then be extra careful when reapplying, keep just to the tooth.

Mine cost $38, which isn't too bad for noticeable results. The only part I haven't really seen a difference in is my yellowed incisors, which are still...yellowish. Hm.

My front teeth are now very white. Woo!

I finish the whitening set in the next day or so, and overall it's fairly painless. You can jog, talk, shower, do makeup with the strips on, just no eating or drinking. I did lips a bit with the strips, residual interference I think. It wasn't that bad but it was obvious. Haha.

I will have to post an update photo, and we did take before/after pix. To be uploaded soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sensitive parts? You aren't supposed to apply them there!

    ReplyDelete