Tuesday, June 16, 2009

No good luck

*Warning, self-pitying rant up ahead*

Honestly? I need to get out and I need a change. I just received news that a position I have been vying for since March is now on permanent standbye and it was supposed to start LAST FRIDAY.

I feel that I am going to slowly age and then have a brain as malleable as brie cheese if I stay at the mind-numbing situation I currently find myself in, and have found myself in for the last god awful 6 months. I am shocked and surprised I have lasted this long and honestly the only thing that keeps me from freaking out at the job is the fact I think of every day like my last day.

Today, I am very angry. That is all. The weather outside matches my inner seething, grey and furious.

I need to get the hell out. I think I will, job falling ass end out regardless. Everytime I have tried to escape everything blows fuck all into my face.

GRRRRRRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment