Friday, May 15, 2009

Candy Review!

On a whim, I picked up a bag of Campino's new gummy yogurt candies. They looked positively delicious and I don't even really like gummies that much, or, Campinos either.

They were pretty interesting, texture was a hearty little chew 'made with real yogurt' and the flavour was not as deep and lasting as a hard-boiled original. I wasn't a huge fan of the flavour, just felt it wasn't as quality as it could be, but my friend ate one and said it was quite similar to the boiled sweets, so...maybe just my tongue!

They were not cheap, $2.99 from Shoppers Drug Mart, but if you're in the mood for something interesting, go for it.

--Another review, lucky you!--

Vitamins+ were on sale, so I snatched up a Wildberries+Probiotics. Dark chocolate with berries and lactobifidus? Win-win!
As with the last Vitamins+, it was terribly stale and the chocolate was bloomed with a fine sheen of chalk. It tasted ok though, seems like this bar does better stale than the Vitamins+Minerals, milk chocolate with mojito flavouring.
They are still hawking it as a 'health product' and no, I am not stupid enough to believe that I should eat one per day...12g of your daily fats. Yikes.

They were on for $.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart, so not bad. Originally they are around $1.50 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment