Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Things to look forward to


It is now light out at about 7:30am, enough to offset that permanently hungover feeling I have had since we switched the clocks forward.

It is now warmer out- about +1 deg. yesterday, and around -4, and interestingly, still warm enough to melt some of the tremendous mountains of snow looming everywhere.

The annoying median of snow dividing me from my driveway on the street has been cleared away, courtesy of behemoths busily trucking it off to some yet-unknown snow dump, far away from the civilization it harasses.

It may be time to break out the awesome rubber boots. I love the new trend of cute prints, and I was sad when my daisy and heart rubber boots sprung a leak. Bring on the new!

Bring on variety-slowly but surely, jobs have started posting new positions and even more slowly but surely, we are starting to hear calls back. This is all good!

The Weakerthans posters are now up around town, even though the show isn't until May. We can hope, can't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment