Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cut off


My hair that is!

I recently procured a hair cut at Creative Hair Design which is a funky little salon located above Mac's Fireweeds Books. The stylists are fairly young and all have amazing hairstyles that nobody but a hair stylist could pull off.

They were very accomodating to my schedule and I was able to book an appointment only 3 days prior for an after-work set up. I was the last one in to have a hair cut and the last one to leave and I didn't feel like they were trying to rush the cut.

My stylist listened to what my wishes were and I am pretty pleased with the results. It is very different from what I usually go (so short! woah) and I am impressed. The cut didn't take forever either, something I can't stand...I want you to do a good job but jesus does it have to last more than 1 hour? Mine was an hour, tops, including styling and flat-ironing at the end.

Cost? Not too bad actually. $37.50, which is not bad for a good haircut.

I am mentioning Creative because I have had two people mention to me that they went to Hair Sensations above the Shoppers Plaza on Main St. and they were disappointed. The stylists did 'different' things with their hair and they weren't at all pleased with the results...mess with my hair once, shame on you. Mess with my hair twice-time for a new stylist!

Farenheit also comes with great recommendations but is more $$.

No comments:

Post a Comment