Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Susan is Not Getting Any Recognition Day

Minor grumble, but I bust my ass to get an article in by the due date (and well written, usually) and then I find that the big, glossy, 2-pager with my story in it has been attributed to the OTHER arts writer?

Uh huh. No way.

Ok, I screw up a lot on the job, namely with spellig people's names wrong and forgetting an apostrophe, oh and on occasion sending out a really awful story when nobody has had a look at it or edited it...But no screw up on this level, I'm sorry!

Also, people seem to be mishearing me and then promptly blaming me for the results today, which is leading me to think that my strenuous efforts to 'do good' are just biting me in the ass and maybe I should just give up? If you are home sick, if you miss a meeting after I call to remind you about it and tell you to check your email, please check your email right away, and don't leave it until the original meeting time, for by then you have already missed the meeting time I called to remind you about!

Phew, that was a lot.
Frustration is building this week. I do like my job and have a wonderfully fulfiling life, but oh man...

No comments:

Post a Comment