Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New York, New York

I am heading on a mom-daughter-grandmother-second cousin-relative I barely know and have never met- shopping trip to NY NY in April. I can't wait!

It may involve some uneasy bonding with my sister and my mom, which is always a hit-or-miss scenario in the best of cases, but hey, it's New York.

We are considering going shopping on Canal Street for knockoff designer purses, going to see the Jersey Boys show (tix run from $100-$500-this better be one hell of a show) and going up the Empire State building. I plan on doing a lot of browing and a bit of shopping, and our boutique hotel looks faaabulous! Woo hoo!

I haven't been to NY since I was 12 or so, but it was extremely intimidating and glamorous then, I can't imagine how much more intimidating it could get. Sex and the City, I am taking notes from you and your ridiculously awful fashion sense. I can get wear out of the more unique items of clothing in my closet, yesss.

April, you can't come soon enough! Please note, last time I was there the Twin Towers were still standing, albeit shakily from a recent bomb attack. Now they're not there at all! How things change...

No comments:

Post a Comment