Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summertime, and it's hot hot hot!


This week has been absolutely fantastic. After my scorching hellfire blog of former, today is a fun and light-hearted one.

It is 30 today, it was around 31 yesterday and 27 the day before. I LOVE IT !!!! Running becomes an exercise in dragging yourself along, like running through jell-o. It is awsome. I'm not as hungry as I ususally am, in fact my appetite has fallen off quite drastically.

All I want to do is lounge on a beach and read, and perhaps drink a margarita or bellini. Ah summer, I missed you and your heat. You make me sleep with only a sheet, sit in my boiling car enjoying the infeffectual air conditioning. Summer, you make it worthwhile.

My little critters aren't such a fan though, they melt! My bunny spends his day sprawled out on the bottom of his cage and my little pig puddles in a corner. At least they have a cool house to relax in.

I love summer. Love. Love. Love. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment