Monday, July 27, 2009

Fail My Life: regular person edition


Drumroll please...Fail My Life- My Edition!

At the horse show, the judge told me my horse didn't deserve any carrots because she was just plain naughty-and she even placed us 3rd in the previous class- FML

Instead of getting the IT guy to fix her computer, my b**** boss decided to just email me everything and have me print from my computer and run it to her. FML

Everyone thinks I am moving. It's a handy excuse, even when I WAS going to move. I haven't dissuaded them of that notion yet- FML

All of the websites/stories I enjoy happen to be a certain flavour of schadenfreude-FML

My dear bunny still isn't very affectionate or cuddly and won't take treats from my hand-FML

I work out at lunch because I have no idea how to fill the time-FML

I love writing but I am definitely a sloppy writer-FML

I have a lot of secret nemesii, they just don't know it!-FML

No comments:

Post a Comment