Thursday, April 29, 2010

Big News!

Well, it seems like big news for me. On par with smug couples proudly announcing ''we're pregnant'' (side snark: no 'you're' not, she is.) I have been annoucing, that I am ready to start looking!!

For a horse, that is. And again, to horse people, this sort of thing is akin to couples announcing they are ready to start 'trying' (ugh, has that ever meant anything more than them saying to everyone they are going to have sex more?).

But anyways, yes it's true. I am ready and excited to welcome a new, money-hungry addition to my family of a husband and a rabbit. And I couldn't be happier! Yes it's a huge committment of time, energy and money, but I feel like it is finally time. I am sick and tired of riding other people's horses, although I have been greatful for the years I have done so. I am done in with ruined horses, sour horses, tired horses and their owners blaming it on me, despite the fact they have a zillion kiddies ruining the horses.

It is time.

Be ready for bizarre horse-hunting stories shortly! I am in the e-mail, flight planning phase. Fingers crossed I meet my horse of a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment