Sunday, April 11, 2010

Brother, Don't Force My Hand

You know that tired saying, "This hurts me more than it hurts you?" Usually by a parent enforcing some sort of draconian punishment with glee...Well, sometimes it's true.

After a fabulous NYC Easter, life has come crashing back ontop of me. Things that were supposed to go swimmingly, well, didn't. Issues that were supposed to be long past resolved came rearing into the forefront. I guess it's more like, issues that are happening to my family re-surfaced, and this time I'm not sad, I'm angry.

When someone says they want a divorce asap, and then sends the rest of the family a happy-go-lucky email about how they are going to give you an Easter gift, well, what would you write? I wrote, and am consequently not proud of it, "Don't even try. As far as I am concerned, you are not in my life now."

Petty and horrible? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment