Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Paradigm A Day?

Wish it would keep the Dr. away, instead of keeping me up at night worrying about that damned deductivist paradigm, and where is that dratted hypothesis?

To top it off, I even do have to go to the Dr's again, and I'm concerned that my poor ear will have to be subjected to that heinous water torture (see previous spring, ear blasted with water to remove hideous blockage-causing infection). So yeah, it's not keeping the Dr's away and not helping me sleep either. Why am I in school again?

I'm even going on a small vacation with the partner and it's seeming like a menage a trois, me, him and the laptop. Ah Christmas, you can't come soon enough...But then those paper deadlines will and yeah those can certainly wait! Bit of a double-edged sword.

In other news, I am rather touched when I find out that when I am away, people genuinely miss me. Do I really make that kind of positve impact on friends, co-workers (co-irkers? nah, love 'em!) Makes me happy, and I even recieved a gift of wonderful Lindt chocolate today, and was asked by satellite office when would I be in to give everyone an update?? Ah, the caring touches my hardened heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment