Friday, November 12, 2010

We've confused 'you can do anything' with 'you have to do everything'

Yep, third-waver here.

And I happen to think this is true, in my instance anyways. So guess what? I'm taking a step back. I'm stopping one of my writing gigs (no, not this one. one that actually pays!) and focusing on a different freelance gig. More free time for me? Debatable...

Oh, and this might not be a Yukon rant blog any longer. Yes that's right Susan is moving to the big city of the south. When? Oh, soon, soon.

Not this month, and not in December. But you'll know. Also in that vein, I was thinking about checking out this new vegetarian restaurant that opened up next to Antoinette's, I think it is called Ruby's. (Almost wrote Ribby's. ha...)

Except I got scared away by the price. $25 for each dinner option? For VEGETARIAN meals>?? WTF. I would pay that for a good lobster, or steak. Or hell, lobster/steak surf'n'turf style. NOT for a veggie meal. Huh, that is just ridiculous.

I wish them well, but they've got me scared away and off to much cheap-ass sushi (comparatively, not really that cheap here either, but still).

No comments:

Post a Comment