Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sam & Andy's is not worth it

Ok, so I had a lousy meal there recently.

I was surprised. I don't eat there a lot, but have enjoyed meals there in the past. This meal just...sucked. Sucked so hard, it tasted like I was eating nothing (but lots of calories, of course).

I had a Chillotta, and it was the most miserable, flavourless piece of shit I have ever eaten. It was a steak and veggie wrap in a tortilla with jalapeno cheese. Honestly, I asked the waitress about it, because it was supposed to be Jalapeno-flavoured and everything, and even the cheese tasted like styrofoam.

???

She was surprised, and mentioned it was normally a popular menu item. I don't doubt it, really... But it was horrible. Flavourless, all it had going for it was some sort of texture with zero spice and zero anything. I was very disappointed. I will not be going back. I had to drown that awful meal in Tabasco to choke it down. Ugh.

Sorry Sam & Andy's, you had your chance. You can now join the Copper Ridge Pub, Tokyo Sushi, the lousy Indian place, and the Edgewater in 'places I will never pay to eat at again'.

Hope you're happy! * man that list is starting to grow... to be fair, I'm not a picky eater. I just have issues with cost, terrible service, terrible food, hair in my food. (all of which have happened at least once with the places above)

1 comment: