Monday, November 9, 2009

We're Computerizing and We Just Don't Need You Anymore

Lately, there have been many things going on.

Flu clinics are winding down, the imminent threat of a zoological flu wiping out the human population has been averted, at least for now, Halloween has gone by and we're facing Rememberance Day.

The time change went off without a hitch, except for my pending insanity due to the extreme cold and dark. Vampire weather, I calls it.

If I answer the door with a butcher knife, no, I wasn't 'just cooking' no matter what I say.

I am preparing embark on a scholarly adventure, which I am very much looking forward to possibly just because I get to visit the exotic locale of Victoria BC and leave this place. Oh, and I like school, maybe the prestige associated with it, but I like it just the same.

I am also helping a friend lighten her wallet buying one of those 'iPod' things. She is rather techie-unaware and somehow gained the assumption that I am. Not. Oh well, enabling is something I can definitely do.

No comments:

Post a Comment