Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You'll never make a pizza in this town again!

There are quite a few pizza 'parlours' here. So many that I thought they deserved their own blog entry. Let's start with the known:

Pizza Hut. Kind of speaks for itself. Greasy, but I had it the other day and it wasn't too shabby, nothing fancy, just a pepperioni. I have noticed that some Pizza Huts have been going out of business but this one is going strong.

Boston Pizza. Always a classic in every town, I had their pepperoni supreme the other day and it sucked, surprisingly. My vote is for the unusual but oh so excellent perogy pizza. Always a good pick!

Domino's. Cheap, not really that cheap in price, as you may find with every pizza place her. Ok in a pinch, doesn't open until 4pm so no lunchtime pizza orders.

Tony's in the Horwood's mall. Ugh. I was very excited about this pizza until we ordered it. First of all they mistook when we wanted our pizza, so we had to wait for 30 mins extra. Then, the pizza itself? I have had frozen pizzas with more zip and texture. Disappointing and very expensive at $30 for one freaking large pizza that was maybe one step above school lunchtime pizzas in high school. AVOID.

Bocelli's. Have heard very good things about them, but when I called they weren't open until Feb. 27th, and only 4pm onwards so no luck with the lunchtime pizza crowd. Might try them again when the pizza craving hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment