Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'll Never Be Young Again

My, I am prolific currently. This one's a rant. It's about gratitude.

How hard is it to admit you need help, and oh gosh this is a tough one--say thank you?! I'm busting my ass to help, partly as a favour to others, partly to help you, and all you can say is, well, bitching?

I admit I'm no saint, and yes, on the ''entitled'' side of entitlement, but for the love of all that is (un)holy, some gratitude is demonstrated on my end. At least! People love to be helpful, feel appreciated, and lend a willing hand. Don't be an ass, and it will turn out all right. Don't be a jerk about it, and don't act rude whenever you have interactions.

So hard? How about you leave society. I have a creeping feeling 'excommunications' were developed for a reason...Not religious reasons!

So, I'm going to ride this wave of righteous anger until it subsides possibly tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment